2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we and our associated companies may use it.
3. The personal information we hold is only used for establishing and managing your account, to help us identify you when you contact us and supplying you with information regarding opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you. As a result we may send you marketing material from time to time by email, telephone, fax or other electronic messaging service unless you indicate to us that you would prefer not to receive it. If you do not wish to receive this information, please contact us.
4. We, and our associated companies, may disclose your personal information to successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. However, we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation when depositing or withdrawing funds.
5. Where we are required by law, your personal information may also be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority. These authorities may then use your personal information to investigate and act on any breach of law or regulatory rules in accordance with their procedures.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
7. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal data that we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can update your personal details by contacting the Client Management Team.
8. We use a technology known as “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. We may store any information collected about you in this way which can be used to identify you when you visit our site in future, unless you change your browser settings to switch off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
9. If you have any questions about privacy please contact our Compliance department at:
GAIN Capital Singapore Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
Speak to our friendly customer support team