Rewards & Benefits
At City Index, we recognise your loyalty. Trade with us and earn monthly cash rebates and enjoy a range of other benefits, combined with cutting-edge trading platforms and exceptional customer service.
- Trade free this Year of the Tiger – up to $1,000 in trading costs rebated as cash every month
- Refer-a-Friend – earn up to $3,000 per referral
- Monthly cash rebates – the more you trade, the more you earn
Receive up to $3,000 by referring friends
This Chinese New Year we have an exciting “Trade Free for a Year” promotion and have added new cash rewards available when you refer friends. You can earn $2,000 by referring a friend or $3,000 for the third, fourth and fifth friends referred.* In turn, your friends can enjoy up to $1,000 in trading costs rebated as cash every month. Here’s how to take advantage this Year of the Tiger:
- Share details with your friend about the Trade free this year of the Tiger promotion.
- Once they’ve opened a new account, they need to provide us with your trading account number
- After your friends have successfully completed four months of the program, you receive up to $3,000 each!
Earn monthly cash rebates
Our ultra-competitive cash rebates help lower the cost of your trading. Start earning on monthly volumes as low as $1million across a range of asset classes. Our rebates are tiered, meaning the more you trade, the larger the cash rebate you’ll earn, and are paid directly into your trading account each month.
Multiple asset classes
Monthly pay out
Why trade with City Index?
Exceptional customer service
Our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, with dedicated relationship managers and broker-assisted dealing included for selected account types.
Fast, powerful platforms
Trade on award-winning platforms and mobile apps that offer advanced tools, charting and seamless multi-device trading. Try them today with a demo account.
Choose a multiple-award winning provider with a 35+ year history.
Listed on the NASDAQ
City Index is part of StoneX Group Inc., a publicly traded NASDAQ company and world-leading provider of trading services.