StoneX Group Inc. (formerly INTL FCStone Inc.) connects clients with global markets across all asset classes – providing execution, post-trade settlement, clearing and custody services through one trusted partner. With subsidiaries that have commodities clearing roots dating back to 1924, we are regulated Futures Brokers in Singapore, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Argentina, and comply with regulatory authorities in other countries around the world. StoneX is one of the largest publicly traded non-bank FCMs (NASDAQ: SNEX), which gives transparency to our clients as well as eases the burden of some more-recent banking regulations. Our staff of highly dedicated industry professionals is focused on providing timely and efficient order execution, direct market access, consistent value-added service and precise clearing and reporting. The entire Clearing and Execution management team has direct, hands-on futures industry experience, and is dedicated to delivering superior service and maintaining total accountability.
Clearing & Execution
Our global support and services provide:
- Straight-through processing of futures and options transactions on global exchanges
- Single currency margining of positions
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions, open positions and end-of-day balances
- Real-time trade file feeds sent via FTP, SFTP or customer-initiated file transfer
- Accurate processing and notification of deposits and withdrawals
- Specialised commission structure to best facilitate every customer’s unique requirements
- A single point of contact for all client-service needs
- A customisable web-based portal for access to daily and monthly statements, market intelligence, news, real-time activity, margin calls, data exports and historical information. The portal gives clients the ability to monitor their account information and interact with StoneX.
Direct Market Access (DMA)
Direct Clearing Memberships: