Election 2020: Links to Review ALL of Our Election Analysis
Matt Weller, CFA, CMT November 3, 2020 1:52 AM
See our full suite of election-focused articles to prepare for our Election Night Live Blog!
In a little more than 24 hours, the US will start tallying the ballots from one of the most contentious and potentially consequential elections in recent memory. We’ll be covering all the results, market movements, and potential trading opportunities in our election night live blog, but to help our readers prepare, we’ve included the full list of our election-specific reports dating back to July.
Through the below links, you can quickly get “up to speed” on the historical trends, political insights on key markets, analysis of projected policies, and explorations of different election scenarios:
- How Global Events Can Affect the Foreign Exchange Market
- The Future of the US Dollar After the 2020 Election
- How the Presidential Election Affects the US Economy and Gold
- The Impact of the US Election on the UK Economy
- The Stocks Most Impacted by the 2020 US Presidential Election
- Gold prices after the US election
- The Election and its Impact on US-UK Trade Deals
- The US Election's Impact on the UK Stock Market
- Oil Market and Gas Price History by President
- Interest Rates During the 2020 Election Year
- Surfing the Blue Wave: A 2020 Election Playbook
- Stock Market Performance Since the Last US Election
- Key 2020 US Election Dates and Markets to Watch
- 2020 US Election: Biden’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- 2020 US Election: Trump’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- Three Takeaways for Traders from a Debacle of a US Presidential Debate
- Four Weeks Out: The State of the 2020 US Presidential Race and Market Implications
- The Forex Market and Presidential Terms
- What if There’s No Winner on Election Night?
- Is the Market Open on Election Day in 2020?
- How Could the 2020 Presidential Election Affect the Stock Market?
- Final Debate Recap: Top Three Trading Takeaways from a More Civil Conversation
- Election 2020: Final “State of the Race” and What’s Priced In to Markets?
- Election 2020: A State-by-State and Hour-by-Hour Playbook
We’ll be referencing these pieces throughout the night on our live blog, so it’s worth reading up now so you don’t have to waste valuable trading time on election night reading background information!
This report is intended for general circulation only. It should not be construed as a recommendation, or an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to buy or sell any financial products. The information provided does not take into account your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before you act on any recommendation that may be contained in this report, independent advice ought to be sought from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the investment product, taking into account your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
GAIN Capital Singapore Pte. Ltd., may distribute reports produced by its respective foreign entities or affiliates within the GAIN Capital group of companies or third parties pursuant to an arrangement under Regulation 32C of the Financial Advisers Regulations. Where the report is distributed to a person in Singapore who is not an accredited investor, expert investor or an institutional investor (as defined in the Securities Futures Act), GAIN Capital Singapore Pte. Ltd. accepts legal responsibility to such persons for the contents of the report only to the extent required by law. Singapore recipients should contact GAIN Capital Singapore Pte. Ltd. at 6826 9988 for matters arising from, or in connection with the report.
In the case of all other recipients of this report, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations neither GAIN Capital Singapore Pte. Ltd. nor its associated companies will be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred arising out of, or in connection with, any use of the information contained in this report and all such liability is hereby expressly disclaimed. No representation or warranty is made, express or implied, that the content of this report is complete or accurate.
GAIN Capital Singapore Pte. Ltd. is not under any obligation to update this report.
Trading CFDs and FX on margin carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for some investors. Consider your investment objectives, level of experience, financial resources, risk appetite and other relevant circumstances carefully. The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your investments, including your initial deposits. If in doubt, please seek independent expert advice. Visit cityindex.com.sg for the complete Risk Disclosure Statement.