Chief Technical Strategist, Asia
Kelvin has over 12 years’ experience in providing market research and employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis, specialising in utilising Elliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis. He has worked at leading research firms and hedge funds as an FX and equities analyst and, before joining City Index in August 2013, was a senior equities and indices analyst at French research firm BBSP where he advised Asian hedge funds and international investment banks. Kelvin has a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) award from the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and is a member of the IFTA. He has conducted technical analysis seminars and training programmes for thousands of private traders in Singapore and Malaysia. Kelvin has also been named by FX Week the “Top Forecaster” for major as well as EM currencies on a frequent basis.
- Stock Indices Weekly Technical Outlook: Bulls Rescued By Verbal Mini Trade Deal October 14, 2019 4:40 PM
- Market Brief: Stocks Ignore Weak China Trade Data October 14, 2019 1:45 PM
- Key U.S. Semiconductor Stocks Hovering Below Resistances Ahead of Trade Talk Conclusion October 11, 2019 4:57 PM
- Market Brief: Markets Brace For Day 2 U.S-China Trade Talk October 11, 2019 1:30 PM
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy October 11, 2019 11:58 AM