Chief Technical Strategist, Asia
Kelvin has over 12 years’ experience in providing market research and employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis, specialising in utilising Elliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis. He has worked at leading research firms and hedge funds as an FX and equities analyst and, before joining City Index in August 2013, was a senior equities and indices analyst at French research firm BBSP where he advised Asian hedge funds and international investment banks. Kelvin has a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) award from the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and is a member of the IFTA. He has conducted technical analysis seminars and training programmes for thousands of private traders in Singapore and Malaysia. Kelvin has also been named by FX Week the “Top Forecaster” for major as well as EM currencies on a frequent basis.
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy (Tues 14 Jan) January 14, 2020 10:49 AM
- Market Brief: Sentiment Perks Up Ahead Of Sino-US Trade Deal January 13, 2020 1:27 PM
- Stock Indices Weekly Technical Outlook (13 to 17 Jan) January 13, 2020 12:43 PM
- Market Brief: US House Reins In Trump’s War Powers January 10, 2020 1:07 PM
- U.S semiconductor stocks: significant pullback soon before new upleg January 10, 2020 12:32 PM