Chief Technical Strategist, Asia
Kelvin has over 12 years’ experience in providing market research and employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis, specialising in utilising Elliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis. He has worked at leading research firms and hedge funds as an FX and equities analyst and, before joining City Index in August 2013, was a senior equities and indices analyst at French research firm BBSP where he advised Asian hedge funds and international investment banks. Kelvin has a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) award from the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and is a member of the IFTA. He has conducted technical analysis seminars and training programmes for thousands of private traders in Singapore and Malaysia. Kelvin has also been named by FX Week the “Top Forecaster” for major as well as EM currencies on a frequent basis.
- CME Group bullish breakout holding above 200-day MA December 6, 2019 5:05 PM
- Market Brief: NZD Given Another Boost By RBNZ December 6, 2019 1:05 PM
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy (Fri 06 Dec) December 6, 2019 11:24 AM
- Market Brief: A Relief Rally Takes Shape December 5, 2019 2:34 PM
- Market Brief: AUD Bulls Contained by Risk Off & AU GDP December 4, 2019 1:59 PM