Chief Technical Strategist, Asia
Kelvin has over 12 years’ experience in providing market research and employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis, specialising in utilising Elliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis. He has worked at leading research firms and hedge funds as an FX and equities analyst and, before joining City Index in August 2013, was a senior equities and indices analyst at French research firm BBSP where he advised Asian hedge funds and international investment banks. Kelvin has a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) award from the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and is a member of the IFTA. He has conducted technical analysis seminars and training programmes for thousands of private traders in Singapore and Malaysia. Kelvin has also been named by FX Week the “Top Forecaster” for major as well as EM currencies on a frequent basis.
- Market Brief: China's fresh stimulus plans boast sentiment for now August 16, 2019 2:38 PM
- Market Brief: Risk off may not be over yet August 15, 2019 1:34 PM
- Market Brief: Relief rally in Asian stocks but can it last? August 14, 2019 12:46 PM
- Weekly Technical Outlook on S&P 500: Mean reversion rebound over, potential corrective decline resumes August 13, 2019 6:57 PM
- Market Brief: Risk off is backed with a vengeance August 13, 2019 1:37 PM