Logging in and account management
- How do I login?
- I am unable to log in to my account.
- I have forgotten my username/password, what should I do?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- I have logged into Advantage Web, but the screen is blank, what can I do?
- How do I update my personal details?
- How do I close my account?
- Can I view statements and my account history?
- Will I receive contract notes and statements for my account?
- Can I send copies to my Compliance Officer?
- Do you send out tax statements for CFDs?
- Can I nominate someone else to trade on my account?
1. How do I login?
When you opened your account, you will have chosen a username and password. We will have sent both of these details to you in separate emails.
Use these details to login to our desktop, trading apps or advanced trading platforms. One set of login details will give you access to all the platforms your account supports.
2. I am unable to log in to my account.
If you have entered your password incorrectly five times, your account may be blocked. Please contact our Client Management Team to reactivate your account.
If you have not used your account for 12 months, it will be deactivated. You can reactivate your account by clicking here for reactivation instructions.
3. I have forgotten my username/password, what should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, you can use our simple form to reset your password. If you wish to change your password, you can do so via the Account tab in the Trading Platform..
4. How do I reactivate my account?
If you have not used your account for 12 months it will be inactive. To reactivate your account you simply need to complete our short online Account Reactivation Form to ensure we have your latest contact details and can reassess your trading experience.
After you submit the short form, a member of our friendly Account Management team will be in touch to let you know if we need anything further from you or to let you know when your account has been reopened.
If you have any questions or need to discuss any aspect of your account, please contact our Client Management Team
5. I have logged into Advantage Web, but the screen is blank, what can I do?
As a flash based platform, it is likely you will need to delete your temporary internet files and cookies. Please click click here for a link of how to do that on your browser.
6. How do I update my personal details?
If you wish to update your email address, you can do this on the platform by clicking on the Account tab in the top right hand corner and then selecting profile.
To request a change to any other personal details, please contact Client Management who will be happy to assist. Below are the required documents you will need:
|Type of Change||Required documents|
|Name||Proof of Name Change (such as Deed Poll, Marriage Certificate)|
|Address||Proof of your updated address (issued within the last 6 months) such as a recent copy of your Utility Bill, Bank Statement or Statement/Contract note from any broker|
|Contact number/Email||No supporting document required|
7. How do I close my account?
In order to close your account, please inform our Client Management Team via email.
8. Can I view statements and my account history?
You can view previous statements via the Account tab on the Trading Platform, where there is an option to ‘Statements.’
To view your account history, you can do so by accessing ‘Trade History’ on the Trading Platform. You can also export your account history to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking on ‘Trade History’ and selecting your chosen ‘to’ and ‘from’ dates and then clicking on the ‘Export to Excel’ at the bottom of the screen.
9. Will I receive contract notes and statements for my account?
Yes, we will send you contract notes on your account, and statements will be sent monthly by default.
10. Can I send copies of my contract notes to my Compliance Officer?
Yes you can, you will need to contact our Client Management Team to make the request, and provide us with your Compliance Officer’s contact details. We will require:
- Employer's name
- Contact name
- Compliance Department email address
11. Do you send out tax statements for CFDs?
No. However, clients are able to download their account history for a chosen time frame (see question 8).
12. Can I nominate someone else to trade on my account?
Yes you can nominate a third party to trade on behalf on your account, provided the person is an immediate family member. Please contact us with the nominated person's name, date of birth and address. Our New Accounts team will then contact you with further information.
Speak to our friendly customer support team